Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Recent New "interest' and post in ModelTrainForum..

I recently found this great forum for all model train collector to gather info, meet and share their tracks layout ideas! www.ModelTrainForum.com. It has been up and running since 2006 managed by John and have around 1,505 Threads, 9,464 Posts , and 1,435 Members (well i'm the lucky number 1,435!) Looking forward to learn from their experiences and watches all these great people model train collection.

Here is what i posted earlier in the introduction section.

Hi Shah, here..

I've been a weekend user since last year of train going back from north to south about 10 hours trip every weekend. And since then, i have develop this new interest on Train..as i cannot afford to buy a train, i recently found myself interested in this small 'Model Train world'...my search on the internet lead me to this forum... and i feel like hanging out here more often to meet new friends with the same interest.

Definitely my dream is to go to Miniatur Wunderland...

ok guys.. thanks for reading...

By the way, i'm from Malaysia...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shah,

    Haven't seen you on the forum lately? How is the interest in trains going? Hope all is well with you.

    regards,
    John

    ReplyDelete

Linking to the world!

Powered by WebRing.